Happy you found your way to the resource page!
Here are the resources from my TEDxGöteborg talk on April 7th.
Feel free to reach out if you’d like more details.
- Breathing study: Take a deep breath. Benefits of neuroplasticity practices for software developers and computer workers in a family of experiments
B Penzenstadler, R Torkar, CM Montes. arXiv preprint arXiv:2109.07285 https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2109.07285
- SusAF Workbook: The SusA Workshop – improving sustainability awareness to inform future business process and systems design
Penzenstadler, Birgit; Duboc, Leticia; Akinli Kocak, Sedef; Becker, Christoph; Betz, Stefanie; Chitchyan, Ruzanna; Easterbrook, Steve; Leifler, Ola; Porras, Jari; Seyff, Norbert; Venters, Colin C.
- SusAF academy study: Requirements engineering for sustainability: an awareness framework for designing software systems for a better tomorrow.
Duboc, Leticia, Birgit Penzenstadler, Jari Porras, Sedef Akinli Kocak, Stefanie Betz, Ruzanna Chitchyan, Ola Leifler, Norbert Seyff, and Colin C. Venters. Requirements Engineering 25, no. 4 (2020): 469-492.
- SusAF industry study: How Could We Have Known? Anticipating Sustainability Effects of a Software Product.
Porras, Jari, Colin C. Venters, Birgit Penzenstadler, Leticia Duboc, Stefanie Betz, Norbert Seyff, Saeid Heshmatisafa, and Shola Oyedeji. In International Conference on Software Business, pp. 10-17. Springer, Cham, 2021.
- Collaborative: The Sustainability Design Initiative: Working Group and Manifesto